I love having a warm loaf of bread in the morning with my coffee. It’s so tranquil to me. Especially if I am drinking my coffee out of a cute coffee cup. It’s part of my heaven on earth.
It’s the little things in life.
I don’t do well with a lot of gluten so anytime I come across a gluten free bread recipe, I HAVE to try it out. They are all pretty much the same but I was really excited when I found this. I made some tweaks for my personal taste buds.
This recipe is so easy and the best part is, you make it in your blender! I use a Ninja blender. I LOVE it. If you are in the market for one, go check them out.
GF Blender Banana Bread
- 2 (very) ripe bananas *The riper the better*
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of Gluten Free flour ( I used Redmill’s almond flour)
- 1 tbs oats
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Optional – chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a bread loaf pan with coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients in blender until completely mixed up
- Pour in bread pan
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick test is passed from the center of the loaf
- Optional- before baking, add some chocolate chips on top