I’m a huge cookie fan. I love cookies from scratch with tons of butter and sugar. I love the way the dough feels when you mix it up. I love how they look when they cook in the oven. Oh, let’s not forget the aroma. Ah, something warms my soul when there are cookies baking in the oven.
It’s the little things in life.
These are probably the easiest cookies you will ever make. 4 ingredients (5 if you add white chocolate chips) and it takes under 20 minutes to get the made and taken out of the oven. I make these when I’m in a hurry and need to bring something to an event and they are such a crowd pleaser.
I know you will enjoy these!
- 1 Box of Duncan Hines Lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup of vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar for topping
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cookie sheet with coconut oil
- Mix in the cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs and white chocolate chips and stir until the batter forms
- With a spoon, spoon out some dough and roll into a ball
- On a plate, sprinkle powdered sugar down and roll the top and sides of the cookie dough in the powdered sugar and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
*Tip* you want them to be a little gooey on the inside so if you toothpick test, you’ll want to see some residual on the toothpick